Random things about Sinulog, Fuente, and Barbecue

Had fun touring around Fuente Osmena with my room mates. There were lights and the giant christmas tree was still there, all lit up. It fe...

Had fun touring around Fuente Osmena with my room mates. There were lights and the giant christmas tree was still there, all lit up. It felt very festive already, it should be right? Sinulog Grand Parade is coming already this Sunday, January 18.

Oh yeah barbecue... It's one of Cebu's finest offers. You can almost go around the city and will always see a barbecue stand. As far as I have been, I can recommend some great places, in no particular order, these are Yakski Barbecue, Nanay Neds, and Larsians.

But these Sinulog season, you should easily dine at the fuente circle where there are lots of stalls. From what I've already mentioned, add the live performance on stage which are produced by different institutions scheduled every night.

I haven't gone to the Night Market in Colon street yet, although in the past years I have been enjoying the ukay ukay and the bargains. These are really inexpensive retail therapy but just be careful on what you buy, not all items are guaranteed high quality.

Other things you could possibly do aside from eating could be going to the Sto Nino Novena at the Basilica, watch the scheduled Sinulog performances, Miss Cebu, Life Dance, and attending to processions. There are lots of things I may have not listed and you might discover them yourself, what's important in activities is having fun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images